Editorial Board Member:
International Journal on Trade, Business, Economics and Law (IJTBEL) e-journal 12/2014- present
Book: Ammar, J. Think Consumer: The Enforcement of the Trade Mark Quality Guarantee Revisited, A Legal and Economic Analysis (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle 2011, UK).
Jamil Ammar and Rachael Craufurd Smith, ‘When is a Trade Mark use not a Trade Mark Use? A 3D Perspective" , International Journal of Law and Interdisciplinary Legal Studies, Vol 1, Issue 1,(December 2015).
Jamil Ammar and Songhua Xu, ‘Yesterday’s Ideology Meets Today’s Technology: A Strategic Prevention Framework For Curbing The Use Of Social Media By Radical Jihadist’, Albany Law Journal of Science & Technology, Vol 26, Issue 2( 2016)
Jamil Ammar and Andrew Black, ‘Copyright (Amidst) Chaos in Syria: One Step Forward… International Journal of Research from the Front-line ( 2016)
Work in Progress:
The “Medical Mile”: Gearing Towards 3D-Bespoke Healthcare. A Comparison of US and EU Patent Regimes
Rutgers Race & The Law Review: OUR “NEW REALITY” IN THE ERA OF ISIS (Vol 17, Issue 2, 2017 forthcoming-invited).
Notes and Reviews:
- Review of Lionel Bently, Jennifer Davis and Jane C. Ginsburg (eds) Trade Marks and Brands: an Interdisciplinary Critique (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law) (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2008) European Intellectual Law Review, Volume 30, Issue 12, 2008.
- Review of Jennifer Davis, Intellectual Property Law (Core Text Series) (Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2008) European Intellectual Law Review, Volume 31, Issue 2, 2009.
- Review of Paul Torremans, Holyoak and Torremans Intellectual Property Law (5th ed, Oxford University Press, 2008) 31 European Intellectual Law Review, issue 4, 2009.
- Review of Abdulqawi A. Yusuf, Carlos M. Correa (eds), Intellectual Property And International Trade: The Trips Agreement (2nd ed; Kluwer Law International, 2008) international trade law and regulation, volume 15, issue 4 2009.
- Review of C. Seville, EU Intellectual Property Law and Policy (Edward Elgar Press, 2009) 31 European Intellectual Law Review, issue 12, 2009.
- Review of C. Beat Graber and M. Burri-Nenova (eds) Intellectual Property and Traditional Cultural Expressions in a Digital Environment (Edward Elgar Limited, 2008) 31 European Intellectual Law Review, issue 10, 2009.