The Black Law Students Association is pleased to invite you to the 22nd Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Champions of Social Justice and Equality Banquet and Awards Ceremony at the Camden County Boathouse, Jan. 26, 2018, 6-10 p.m. There will be a cocktail hour at 6 p.m., and the program will officially begin at 7 p.m. An open bar, dinner, and live music are included.
This year's honorees are:
- Stanley King, civil rights attorney and partner at King & King LLC
- Sharon King, civil rights attorney and partner at King & King LLC
- Jodina Hicks, executive director of UrbanPromise and Rutgers Law–Camden alumna.
Date and Time
Friday, Jan. 26, 2018 | 6-10 p.m.
Camden County Boathouse, 7050 North Park Drive, Pennsauken Township, NJ 08109
- $60 General Admission
- $40 Past Honoree Admission and Faculty/Staff Admission
- $25 Student Admission
- By credit card, over the phone or in person at the Rutgers–Camden IMPACT Booth, located in the Campus Center (856-225-6211)
- By check (payable to Rutgers University, with BLSA MLK Dinner on the memo line) or cash to: Angela V. Baker, Associate Dean of Students and Diversity Affairs | Rutgers Law School | Room E-321 | 217 North Fifth Street | Camden, NJ 08102-1203
Please provide the name, email, and cell phone number of the person purchasing tickets, and the names of all guests.
For additional information, or to sponsor this event, please contact Angela Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-225-6289.