An effective corporate compliance program integrates many aspects of a firm’s compliance efforts. These efforts include complying with governmental laws and regulations, compliance with internal rules and procedures, and developing a culture that values compliance in the organization. An important part of the compliance function is to ensure that various areas in an organization work together to maintain high standards and prevent failures and disasters that can cause harm both inside and outside of the firm.
This year’s Institute will again feature practitioners, current and former government officials, and business and legal scholars, who have broad and deep background and experience in corporate compliance. This year’s program will include expert panels on sexual harassment in the workplace, the intersection of compliance and risk management, and the use of data analytics to improve the compliance function. Attendees will have the chance to discuss their own experiences with other compliance officers, lawyers, academics, and other professionals.
Lunch will be served. Reception to follow the program. Full conference agenda will be available here: https://cclg.rutgers.edu/event/third-annual-corporate-compliance-institute/
- Featured speaker: Jesse Eisinger ProPublica
- Michael Alles Rutgers Business School
- Sarah M. Bachner Duane Morris, LLP
- Zachary N. Coseglia Pfizer Inc.
- Patrick W. Kelley Formerly Office of Integrity and Compliance│FBI
- Karen McDonough EEOC, Philadelphia District Office
- Eric W. Orts The Wharton School
- Jennifer M. Pacella City University of New York | Baruch College Zicklin School of Business
- Sunita Sah Cornell Graduate School of Management
- George A. Stamboulidis BakerHostetler
- Assunta Vivolo SEC Division of Enforcement │ Cyber Unit
Law School Faculty Lounge E403, reception following on the Clark Commons
217 N 5th St, Camden, NJ 08102
Free for guests who do not want CLE. Register at: events.camden.rutgers.edu/cclg
CLE Provided by Rutgers Institute for Professional Education. NJ: 6.6 incl. 1.5 ethics | NY: 6.5 incl. 1.5 ethics | PA: 5.5 incl. 1.0 ethics. Registration Fee: $150 Register at: rutgerscle.com
If you have questions, please contact Carol Shaner firstname.lastname@example.org