Our 23,000 alumni work at every level and are leaders—high profile law firm practitioners; in-house at major corporate legal departments; influential government officials, including judges and legislators; tireless advocates in public interest organizations; and even pacesetters in sports and higher education. It’s a network that will welcome you at your first job and support you on the way to your top job.
- One Fiercely Loyal Alumni Network
- Alumni enthusiastically mentor and network with our students; high attendance at alumni events is the norm.
- They are eager to hire students and recent graduates for summer jobs, externships, associate positions, and clerkships.
- They generously fund scholarships and fellowships (such as the Maida Post-Graduate Public Interest Fellowship).
- According to U.S. News 2015 rankings, Rutgers' two campuses ranked 1 and 2 in the nation for having the largest proportion of 2012 grads working in clerkships with judges at the state and local level.