Take the next step with Rutgers Law
Our streamlined law school application process puts you in control of where you begin your Rutgers Law education.
Contact the Admissions Office in Camden at (856) 225-6102
Contact the Admissions Office in Newark at (973) 353-5554
How to Apply
- Complete all sections of the LSAC Application. The priority deadline is March 15, however, the committee will continue to accept applications until July 1. The Admissions Committee reviews completed applications on a rolling basis.
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $65. Allow 72 hours for the fee to post to your account. To request a fee waiver, please email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate transcripts and at least two letters of recommendation much be submitted through LSAC's Credential Assembly Service. LSAT scores earned within the last five years will be considered.
- Provide a current résumé and personal essay with your LSAC application. Include such things as professional experience, motivation for attending law school, career successes, extracurricular activities, background information, and your career goals.
- Access your online application status.